Dragonfly 5.8G Receiver Module for Fatshark Dominator FPV Goggles
Higher sensitivity and much more durable. Perfect for those who want to upgrade to race band.
The Dragonfly 5.8G receiver module is made for the Fatshark Dominator line of goggles. The RX has been manufatured in white to match the white headset for the flyers that dont use the plastic snap cover but can also be used with the cover in place. This reciever has a built in LED to make it easier to know what channel you are on and make the channel selection process much smoother. No fooling around counting flashing lights with buttons that are too small and hard to press. Long press the button to band and use the fatshark channel buttons to cycle the channel.
Place the module into your Fatshark Dominator receiver. Long press for Band, Cycle goggle channel switch for channels. The receiver will display the currently active band with the LED.
- 1 flash = BOSCAM Band A
- 2 flashes = BOSCAM Band B
- 3 flashes = BOSCAM Band E
- 4 flashes = Airwave
- 5 flashes = Race band
1. 40 channels (5 Bands with 8 channels each)
2. -90dBm sensitivity
3. Works with all BOSCAM A/V transmitters (200mW, 400mW, 500mW)
4. Works with Airwave transmitters (tested with the new ImmersionRC 600mW). Airwave frequency support is not full spec. Range is affected, as well as transmission picture quality! We highly recommend the use of BOSCAM transmitters.
5. 3 - 5V operating voltage
6. SMA antenna connector
7. Fatshark Dominator compatible, toggles channels using the Fatshark button!
8. Can be installed into Fatshark Attitude goggles!