Herelink HD Video Transmission System
- Supports dual HDMI 1080P 60fps video input, which can be modified through the QGC interface.
- Dual S.bus signal output for simultaneous control of autopilot and pan/tilt cameras.
- The integrated digital transmission and image transmission can simultaneously transmit the flight data of the autopilot and the image output by the camera to the remote controller.
- Built-in QGC open source ground station with adaptable apm and px4 firmware for direct flight function.
- Independent Mavlink commands camera buttons and scroll wheel channels.
- Custom channel button and PWM value assignment.
Air Unit and Controller hardware information:
- Processor: SoC – Pinecone S1 AP: 4 x large core, Cortex A53, 2.2GHz 4 x small core, Cortex A53, 1.4GHz GPU: 4 core, Mali-
- T860 SDR: A7 + DSP Storage: Sky: LPDDR3: 1GB Ground: LPDDR3: 2GB Sky / Ground: EMMC: 4GB
- Transmission Distance: FCC 20km CE / SRRC 12km Image transmission delay: ≤ 110ms Image transmission: 720p@30fps 1080p@30 / 60fps transmission
- Frequency Band: 2.4GHz ISM Receive sensitivity: -99dBm@20MHz BW Interference recovery: < 1s
- Appearance: core board + video daughter board + structure of RF daughter board
- Among them, the video daughter board completes the input bridge function of theHDMI signal.
- The RF daughter board completes the function of transmitting and receiving signals
- M2 (E) connector connection between daughter board and core
- Size: 78.5x30x13mm
- Micro HDMI x 2: Input for external camera video signals
- 2 Pin interface x 1:5V-12V power input interface
- 3 Pin interface x 1:3.3V / 5V level UART interface
- 4 Pin interface x 1 : Two 3.3V level RC output connectors (S.bus in phase, S.bus inverting or PPM signal output, ground terminal control)
- Micro USB x 1: for debugging upgrades, support OTG mode
- Keyhole x 1: for frequency and status reset
- Indicator x 2: used to indicate the frequency and picture status
- MMCX antenna jack x 2: used for signal transmission and ground communication
- Signal bandwidth: 20MHz / 10MHz
- Power consumption: the average power consumption of the single-sided module is less than 4W
- Housing: plastic
- Dimensions: 217 × 106.5 × 31mm (the whole machine does not contain external antenna and rocker)
- Screen: 5.46 inch, 1080P, 16 million colors, capacitive touch screen
- Audio: Built-in speaker × 1, built-in microphone × 2
- Remote control: rocker × 2, scroll wheel × 1, bottom button × 6, with backlight, top button × 1 (right)
- Communication : BT / WIFI / GPS 2.4G map transmission ground
- Indicator light: Top tri-color lamp × 2 (left, right)
- Interface: MicroUSB×1, TFlash×1 (supports maximum 64G expansion)
- Antenna: Orientation (5dBi) × 1 detachable, omnidirectional (2dBi) × 1 detachable
- Built-in wifi antenna, built-in GPS antenna, external GPS antenna interface
- Power : Built-in 4950 mAh Lipo Battery
- Charging : Support micro USB port 5v 2A current charging
- Power consumption: The average power consumption does not exceed 4W (only picture transmission work, medium screen brightness, WiFi off, GPS off)
For Herelink, there will be no hardware changes. Only Software updates. Thank you!