Skywalker TITAN 2160mm Wingspan EPO Aerial Aircraft Hand Cast AirplaneSWTTP-BK
Skywalker TITAN 2160mm Wingspan EPO Aerial Aircraft Hand Cast Airplane
The Skywalker Titan 2160mm has just introduced a brand new color - Black Shark Edition. The new color embodies meticulous craftsmanship and innovation. We are excited to offer our customers a new look of Skywalker Titan that you have never seen before.
Something new from Skywalker model. The Skywalker Titan 2160mm RC Plane is another V-tail design after Skywalker Naja. Also, it is new twin-motor aircraft after Skywalker EVE-2000 and WALL-E2000. The Skywalker Titan is with excellent aerodynamic layout and efficient flight stability, very suitable for aerial survey.
- Adopted EPO material, light and sturdy.
- Reasonable layout, high aerodynamic performance.
- Large capacity cabin, reasonable area distribution,such as parachute cabin, camera slot, GPS and other professional platform.
- Stable and flexible flying.
- Module design, disassemble and assemble easily and conveniently.
- Special winglet design, small resistance, long range, precise operation.
- Material: EPO
- Wingspan: 2160mm
- Fuselage: 1230mm
- Wing Area: 52.5dm2
- Flying Weight: 4500-6000g
- Take-off Way: Hand cast, Catapult
- Landing Way: Glide down
- CG: 110-115mm backward from the wings leading edge
- Motor: x2816KV650*2
- ESC: 40A *2
- Servo: 17g*2, 12g*3
- Propeller: 1060 E/EP *2
- Battery: 6S 22.2V 16000-32000mAh LiPo
- Radio System: 2.4G 4CH
The wingspan is 2160mm and the fuselage is 1230mm. Large size, very suitable for aerial survey.
Optimized aerodynamic layout, makes the flight more stable.
Easy to connect with the quick connector.
The Skywalker Titan can be taken off by either hand cast or the catapult.
The Skywalker Titan supports landing with parachute, much safer.
The foam parts.