The Mugin 6000mm VTOL is designed based on the Mugin 4450 VTOL with extended wingspan of 6000mm, in hope of reaching a longer flight time to 10 hours.
Comparing to Mugin 4450 VTOL, there’re some new features with this 6000 VTOL:
- Extended Wingspan of 6000mm.
- Each boom is divided into two pieces for easier carry and international shipping.
- Booms and internal ribs all have been strengthened.
- Built-in VTOL motor mounts with 5 degree offset angle.
The Mugin 6000 is an exceptionally large aircraft designed for professional use and can be equipped with a full system of advanced control electronics to run in sync with the most advanced ground stations. With full fuel of 27 liters, the flight time can be over 7 hours.
- Main material: carbon fiber
- Wingspan: 6000mm
- Length: 3500mm
- Maximum Width of Fuselage: 375mm
- Wing Area: 312 dm2
- Empty Weight: 34.2kg
- Maximum Take-off Weight: 100kg
- Maximum Speed: 140km/hr
- Cruise Speed: 90km/hr
- Stalling Speed: 65km/hr
- Maximum Payload: 25kg
- Volume of Fuel Tank: 27Liters
- Maximum Flying Time: 6 to 10 Hours
- Equipment cabin size: 920mm x 340mm x 350mm
Recommended Setup (Additionally Charged):
- * DLA 180cc Engine w/ EFI, Starter & Alternator
* Eaglepower EA128 85KV VTOL Motors x 4
* Eaglepower 14S 200A ESC x 4
* Pilot PY-48AH Servo x 2
* Pilot PW-27AH Servo x 4
* Tower Pro MG958 Servo x 2
* Premium 32″ x 10″ Forward Propeller x 1
* 40*13 Carbon Fiber VTOL Propeller x 2 Pairs
* Tattu 14s 22000mAh HV Lipo x 2